We all use twinkle lights for our Christmas tree, or for outdoor lighting decorations, but there are so many other cool ways you can use these lovely festive lights. I’ve got 5 unique ways to use twinkle lights this Christmas.
1. This LED Christmas tree wall décor is so cool! It would be awesome to use in a small apartment if you didn’t have room for a full size Christmas tree. Or it would just be an awesome addition to any homes holiday décor.
Source: Anika’s DIY Life
2. Here is another awesome take on LED art. This deer head light art is so cool!
Source: Pillar Box Blue
3. This Christmas card display is such a fun way to use twinkle lights, and I know we are always looking for new ways to feature those cards.
Source: A Turtle’s Life For Me
4. I am swooning over all these amazing crocks! And I love how they have been turned into an impromptu Christmas tree. The lights nestled in the baskets below add a wonderful glow too.
Source: So Much Better With Age
5. This mason jar light is such a great idea. The lights take those jars to the next level. Check out the tutorial to make your own.
Source: All Things Home and Heart
This year, think outside the box and use those twinkle lights in a unique way. It will add style and character to your home.