5 Unique Ways to Use Twinkle Lights This Christmas
We all use twinkle lights for our Christmas tree, or for outdoor lighting decorations, but there are so many other cool ways you can use these lovely festive lights. I’ve got 5 unique ways to use twinkle lights this Christmas.
1. This LED Christmas tree wall décor is so cool! It would be awesome to use in a small apartment if you didn’t have room for a full size Christmas tree. Or it would just be an awesome addition to any homes holiday décor.
Source: Anika's DIY Life
2. Here is another awesome take on LED art. This deer head light art is so cool!
Source: Pillar Box Blue
3. This Christmas card display is such a fun way to use twinkle lights, and I know we are always looking for new ways to feature those cards.
Source: A Turtle's Life For Me
4. I am swooning over all these amazing crocks! And I love how they have been turned into an impromptu Christmas tree. The lights nestled in the baskets below add a wonderful glow too.
Source: So Much Better With Age
5. This mason jar light is such a great idea. The lights take those jars to the next level. Check out the tutorial to make your own.
Source: All Things Home and Heart
This year, think outside the box and use those twinkle lights in a unique way. It will add style and character to your home.