One of the loveliest ways to use Caesarstone countertops is with marble. It feels clean, calm, and luxurious all at the same time. This brilliant combination can be used in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, or even the studio.
Here are some real-life examples of Caesarstone applications paired with marble to create one of my favorite looks right now, and how to achieve the look in the space you are designing.
- (Above) This lovely kitchen once again uses Caesarstone Pebble and ties it in nicely with a larger scaled tile with hints of grey. The open shelving provides more exposure to view the marble and creates an even more airy feel to the kitchen.
- This bathroom is gorgeous with the all-white ensemble. The marble tile in the shower plays wonderfully against the beautiful white Caesarstone countertop. The owner noted that she’s worried about the maintenance of the marble, but so far it seems to be holding up pretty well. Bonus points: check out the link to see what the bathroom looked like before—it’s night and day!
- I love, love, love the look of this kitchen design using Caesarstone countertops and marble subway tile. Paired with white cabinets, the kitchen feels light, functional, and dreamy.
- (Left) This marble backsplash extends the height of the room, which elongates the dimensions and creates a more palatial feel. The countertops become a canvas to show off the beautiful appliances and dashes of color.
- (Right) This Caesarstone countertop in Pebble feels like concrete but without all the inconveniences. The look is heightened with the lovely marble focal-point backsplash, which creates a more textured feel to the kitchen.
Do you love the marble & Caesarstone pairing as much as I do? Check out more design projects using this combination on Caesarstone’s Pinterest board below.