Image: Style Files
My style can be characterized as fun, colorful, and whimsical, and holiday decorating is no exception. That said, I love the idea of doing an all-natural color palette using nature as the décor provider. There’s something so lovely about the beauty of the earth, no? Here are some natural décor ideas to inspire your holiday decorating.
- Buckets of Burlap. Orange slices. Oranges are a lovely tradition in a lot of cultures for the holidays. Try slicing them and drying them to use for swags and garlands.
- Sharon Glasgow. Or try various types of fruits to dry! They would be lovely in a bowl or as ornaments on a tree.
- Non Perfect. I love this make shift Christmas tree made from branches set on a wall in horizontal layers. So clever, minimal, and different!
- Love This Pic. A wreath made from pinecones and branches is a fine idea!
- Petra Bindel. Display a variety of green trees on a table along with a moss runner. A fresh green is such a lovely color for the holidays.
- Urban Comfort. Display natural elements in cloches along with a fir garland. Try mixing up different elements to create a vignette.
- Decoration For Life. You don’t always have to go big to do Christmas right. This gorgeous little tree sits happily on an old crate with pinecones as décor!
- Fresh Ideen. Fir clippings form a star. Try finding a wreath form in the shape of a star!
- (top image) These holiday decorations are made from all natural materials including sticks, twigs, and pinecones. Get outside and forage!
Which one of these is your favorite? Do you go bright or more natural with your holiday décor?