Caesarstone Recipes by Isabel Smith: Paleo Cookies
Easy and delicious cookies are a must in my kitchen. These paleo double chocolate chip cookies are not only easy to make but they're gluten and dairy free as well. And there’s an even bigger plus because cocoa is a source of heart-healthy flavanoids– so there’s some good stuff in here for your body as well. Enjoy these delicious cookies!
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Makes: 12-16 cookies
1 cup peanut butter
4 Tbsp coconut sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup cocoa powder
½ cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips and mix well until mixture is homogenous.
3. Once the mixture is well mixed, fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
4. Using a teaspoon or small scooper, form 2-3" balls out of the batter and place at least 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
5. Bake the cookies in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the edges are slightly browned (but the cookies are still soft).
6. Allow to cool for at least 5-10 minutes, then serve!