The wallpaper in the bedroom above steals the show. The room looks amazing, even managing to look good with a milk crate standing in for a bedside table! If you’re drawn to the look, you can use the items below to recreate something similar for your own home. (Though if it were me, I might skip the crate.)
1. To pull off the look, you’ll need a pillow in a faded graphic pattern like this one.
2. Or this one. Better yet, both.
3. A single caged light, to hang off to the side of the bed. Industrial cool.
4. There are reviews for this on the site, and my favorite is this: “Cons: they are milk crates.”
5. I’m not the only one that gets the Bob Dylan song in my head every time I see/read/hear a reference to a brass bed, right? Please say no. (Also, this is a rather nice vintage brass bed.)
6. Striped lampshades are a good way to bring in more pattern without distracting from an already busy backdrop.
7. This mural is perfection, and is priced much more affordably than similar wallpaper designs out there.
What’s your favorite part of this look? Will it be that milk crate for anyone?