The architecture in the space above is stunning, and the lush greenery beyond the window helps form a beautiful backdrop. The dining furniture isn’t bad to look at either though, right? And while we can’t all remodel our homes to get the look, we can incorporate similar furnishings. There are a few ways to go about it, depending on your taste and budget.
- This is a brand-new offering. It looks comfortable and well-proportioned, and comes at an affordable price.
- A design investment you’ll enjoy for the long run.
- This table, designed by Prouvé, features a white laminate top with oak and steel legs. The angled flare of the base is reminiscent of the inspiration table, while bringing its own style to the mix.
- The interesting base is constructed of mango wood, and the top is white marble. I like this one even better than the inspiration room’s, to be honest!
- I could see little kids resting their feet on that inner support section while seated at this table. That, and the low price, might make this the best bet for families with young children.
- Sure to be considered a new IKEA classic, their flatwoven wool rug just got an even lower price, making it one of the best budget rug options out there.
- More expensive than the previous rug option, this version is hand-woven in India, from Sardinian and New Zealand wool, and should prove to be exceptionally durable. It’s also available in custom sizes and colors.
Which chair, table, and rug would you choose?