Image: West Elm
There’s a chill in the air and depending on where you live, autumn leaves are displaying fantastic golds, reds, and oranges. Fall is here and in full effect! Why not celebrate the season with a few changes to the inside of your home to reflect the changing outside? The vases above would complement autumn’s colors perfectly, as would any of the items below.
- Large botanical prints are always a nice way to bring in greenery that will never wilt or need watering!
- Well if you have one, you may as well go for the set.
- Florals in a decidedly autumnal palette are lovely.
- Bordeaux leather is on trend for this season, but this leather pillow comes in other colors as well.
- Add a little detail to your curtain rods.
- The perfect little bench to tuck away in a corner or at the end of a bed.
- Cozy up with a warm-hued throw! The colorful fringe adds a bit of fun, too.
- A vibrant orange pillow could be just the pick-me-up your living room needs.
- Another pillow to bring in fall, in a more subtle way.
- Warm metals continue to be popular. Stagger these large circles to bring some interest to your walls.
- Candlelight is always appealing, and these are a fresh take on the geometric look that has been popular for some time now.
- As flowers fade and choices at the florist dwindle, bring in a bit of life with a live plant. Ferns are easy to care for and can tolerate low light.
- A lovely tweedy textured pillow with a bit of orange in it.
- Need something new underfoot? Jute is hard-wearing and the pattern in this one is interesting without being overly loud.
How are you welcoming the change of seasons into your home?