12 Thanksgiving Table Designs That Will Leave Your Mother-In-Law Speechless
Thanksgiving table scenes produce some of the loveliest holiday vignettes. Because Thanksgiving has a theme of abundance, most anything can be placed on the table to create a homey, cozy scene. It’s hard to go wrong! With these tips, you can create an extra special table scene to remember!
- Outdoor feast. If you have the luxury of good weather for the holidays, try taking your feast outside. Hang candles in jars for a truly memorable event.
- Thankful tree. Create a branch tree where guests can hang leaves that state what they are grateful for. It’s a wonderful way to remember the reason for the season and decorate at the same time. Double whammy!
- Use the produce of the season. Gourds are still a major decor theme. Turn them into a centerpiece for the table!
- Moss table runner. This is a table scene I styled for the holidays. I used moss as the table runner and placed little birds into the moss. I thought it turned out so lovely!
- Colorful produce. I love the deep colors of purple kale. Spread it along the table for a colorful scene.
- Natural palette. Use non-orange gourds along the table with a natural linen tablecloth to create a modernized cornucopia.
- Candle centerpiece. Place a series of candles along the length of the table for a magical atmosphere.
- Paper leaves. Cut paper leaves out of various shades of paper for a handmade feel.
- Branches. Collect some fall-ish branches and place them in vases along the table for a full effect.
- Mums in pumpkins. This is one of my favorite looks. The orange of the mums sits beautifully against the blue dishes.
- (Top Left) Succulents. A variety of succulents placed en masse creates a luscious look on the table.
- (Top Right) Real Leaves. Weave in real leaves into a variety of autumn squashes.
How do you usually style your Thanksgiving table? Any fun tricks? Do tell!