13 Hallway Mirrors to Match Your Style
Image: My World Apart
There are a few essential items that every living space should have. One of those is a hallway mirror. A mirror placed right in the intersection of heavy traffic or by the door is practical for rushed exits or fixing yourself up for the deliveryman. It’s also a great way elevate a room and create a stylized vignette and focal point. Here are some of my favorite ways to use a hallway mirror and why they work.
- SF Girl by Bay. This hallway mirror is long and slender, and lengthens the feel of the room.
- Domaine Home. This mirror becomes a part of a larger series of paintings in this gallery-styled wall grouping.
- This lean hallway is accented with an equally lean table and round mirror that makes a statement.
- Hooked on Houses. A large mirror is great for viewing the full body and is helpful in creating a more spacious feel to a room.
- Domaine Home. This bamboo mirror adds visual interest in the intricate detailing. The gold plays well with the mix of textures in the vignette.
- Harper and Hugo. This more simple, country hallway features a lovely wooden mirror, which is accented with the other woods in the space. Try it with a pair of lampshades on either side to create a cozy welcome.
- Gubi. This round mirror is both minimal and decorative, and feels refreshing in the space.
- Home Beautiful. This gallery of mirrors is a quirky way to bring in light and visual aesthetics.
- Cozy Cottage Cute. This window paned mirror is perfect for a more country-styled interior.
- Liz Marie Blog. The black accessories in this room, like the mirror, furniture, and lamp, create a lovely contrast against the white floors, walls, and stairs. It’s perfect for a minimalist palette.
- Cotede Texas. This more traditional vignette features a centered, gold-leafed mirror with symmetrical paintings on either side.
- My Design Chic. This long mirror features little framing so it creates a minimalist and modern feel.
(top image) A circular mirror framed by a leather-hanging device is a perfect addition to a modern home.
What’s your favorite style of mirrors?