9 Ways to Brighten Your Space With Yellow Chairs
Image: Miss Moss
Sometimes you just need a dose of happiness in your space, right? A fun and low-commitment way to achieve that is by painting some chairs yellow. It’s instant brightness without breaking the bank. Here are some of my favorite environments to place yellow chairs and why they work so well.
- Remodelista. These yellow stools brighten this eating establishment by bouncing off the rustic elements of the other piece of furniture. Without the chairs, the space would take on a more serious tone.
- Apartment Therapy. The yellow chair in this room acts more as a neutral, especially when it’s combined with the corresponding burnt orange chair. The other tones in the room are similar. This way feels less shocking and more fitting.
- Gilded Nest. The moodiness of this room is a perfect setting for allowing the yellow chairs to brighten up the space. It’s accented well with the bright green bottles and tied with the earthy lampshade.
- Ashbury Hill. This restaurant receives a perfect focal point with the bright yellow chairs. Set against all white, it feels clean and poppy.
- Yellow Smoke. This minimalist Scandinavian space in pure black and white receives an unexpected surprise with the unique and colorful yellow chair.
- Vanilla and Velvet. This unique chair feels extremely playful in the yellow color and combined with the young feel of the accessories and artwork. Once again, a testament that yellow goes well with black and white!
- Olive et Oriel. These are my favorite chairs of the bunch! These modern chairs go well with the other yellow tones of the room like the brass of the floor lamp and the tones in the artwork.
- Desire to Inspire. These green yellow chairs become a focal point to the rustic and modern space.
What color would you paint your accent chairs?