Constance and Laurent’s Office
Image: Milk Magazine, photography by Karel Balas
The office of Parisian couple Constance and Laurent is simple and luxe at the same time. The furniture’s clean lines and the architecture’s simplicity are complemented by a plush Moroccan rug, classic window treatments, and a bit of softness on the seat, courtesy of a sheepskin. You can create a similar look in your home with the items below.
- Curtains in a subdued gray color with just the right texture are quietly luxurious.
- A new chair that brings to mind classic, mid-century design.
- Keep magazines organized nearby for a quick break or a dose of inspiration.
- The sleek lines of this lamp look great with the rest of the furniture.
- Choose a roomy desktop with a drawer to give you plenty of space to spread out, and a place to stash all those pens and other little office necessities.
- Pick up a sheepskin (real or faux) to lend a bit of softness to hard seats.
- A colorful Moroccan rug brings in some interest without going too color or pattern-crazy.
Would you welcome an office like this into your home?