Get The Look: Miriam Alia's Pink Bedroom
Image: Nuevo Estilo
Miriam Alia’s pink bedroom is more fit for a Bond girl than a princess. Arguably the sweetest color, pink goes glam with a mix of texture, line, and curve. Want to get the look? Start with a white upholstered bed, white walls and white bedding and then layer in the items below.
1. A mid-century modern chandelier commands attention smack dab in the middle of the room.
2. Bond. James Bond. I mean, if you can’t get him in your bed, I suppose above will do.
3. More mid-century lighting, this time in a brand new version with a decidedly retro feel.
4. Pink (faux) fur is just plain fun.
5. A cozy fur blanket (faux again) adds texture and warmth to the bed.
6. Arne Jacobsen’s Swan Chair is a design classic.
7. The pink rug in the bedroom above looks like a wall-to-wall installation, but you can get the look with a large area rug instead.
What’s your favorite part of this look?