Perfect Summer Throws
Even in the hottest of summers, a cute throw blanket is a perfect addition to outdoor (or indoor!) entertaining. There is always a need to snuggle in under covers and enjoy a bonfire or to sit outside enjoying a warm breeze. Combine that with some fun patterned throw pillows and you’re all set to create a cozy summer environment. Throw blankets can be used as a fun accessory or as a bold statement to a room. Let’s check out some great options I found scouring the web:
- The punch of color throw: This one is all about fun and fiesta. The bold colors scream summertime.
- Nautical summer throws: If you want to bring a little bit of the water indoors, then think about a corresponding throw blanket in similar colors. These blankets in various shades of blues (as well as a sunny sand color) do just that. If you can’t live by the ocean or lake, then this is a great nautical option. And if you do… all the more fitting!
- Madras! To me, madras means summer. Though I’m mostly used to seeing madras in clothing, this nod to fashion is the perfect home accessory. Plus, with such a range of colors, it’s sure to fit most color combos for your home.
- Geometric throws: This one is my absolute favorite. It’s a lovely pattern, made even better by its ability to also act as a picnic blanket – and it comes in pink!
- Stripe throws: We all love stripes; of course we love it even more in a throw blanket. Am I right?
So, do you use summer throws, or are you all about soaking in the warm air? What are some of your favorite throws out there? Add them in the comments!