Image: Sköna Hem
These leather dining chairs are totally stealing the show, are they not? They can be purchased through Jayson Home. I’d also love to see a similar space designed around Charlotte Perriand’s Les Arcs chairs. Sadly, they are no longer in production, but the originals can still be readily found on sites like 1st Dibs. They can be pricey at over $1000 per chair, depending on their condition (knockoffs can sometimes be found for a tenth of the price, but the design is lacking).
Keep the rest of the space simple and neutral to let the chairs do all of the heavy lifting in the design department. You can get a similar look with the items below.
- Not an exact match for the art in the inspiration photo, obviously, but a good match in tone and feeling. This is just magical.
- These are the same chairs as seen above. Masculine, but not overly so.
- These are perhaps the coolest leather dining chairs out there. As mentioned earlier, they are hard to find, but they’re gorgeous design statements. Plus they stack! (Like you needed more convincing.)
- Bring in some wispy branches, real or faux, to create a centerpiece.
- Pair the leather dining chairs with a round wooden table.
- White trim and neutral beige walls are a great backdrop.
- A simple cylindrical vase lets blooms and branches be the focus.
Which leather dining chairs would you choose to recreate this look?