Image: West Elm
Enamelware is a classic in the kitchen, most often available in classic white or bold red, however, there are a host of other colors to choose from as well. Here are a few of my favorites if you feel inspired to introduce some enamel into your kitchen.
- Store food according to priority. Which gets higher ranking in your home, coffee or tea?
- My berries would be very happy to be rinsed in this colander.
- A great, little pitcher that also makes a charming flower vase.
- Each color is cute, but together, they look even better. One of each, please!
- Lasagna tastes better when it is cooked in a good-looking pan, right? (I’m pretty sure that’s how that works.)
- Enamel mugs have a pleasing thinness to the rim that makes them especially nice to drink from.
- The sunny yellow color and wooden handle make this a fun pot to cook with.
- The pie punch design on this enamel skimmer is incredibly sweet.
- Ditto for this little strainer.
- Enamel plates are resilient, but remember not to put them in the microwave to heat up leftovers.
- Your morning coffee just got a style upgrade!
- Might you be in need of a small bucket? This one is darling.
- I feel like not enough people use bread boxes these days. Are you missing one? You can rectify that easily, you know.
- Aren’t you glad this mid-century classic is back in production?
- This has hooks so it can be hung on a rail system, but it would be cute sitting on the counter, too.
- Everything nests together for easy storage. This is the coordinated, adorable prep set of my dreams.
- Choose your favorite color, or pick up one of each.
- Vintage with a charming patina. Just what my compost needed? Sure, let’s go with it.
Which pieces would you want in your home?