Spring is bringing tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, and other early flowers! Finally! Aren’t we all ready to bring some fresh greenery indoors? Looks like it’s time to find some vases.
- A little rustic texture plays nicely off of spring’s pastel hues.
- I only have eyes for you, odd head vases. (Because you have many eyes for us.)
- Classic shape, fun colors for spring!
- Isn’t this wooden pedestal fantastic?
- Long and skinny, this will display your flowers in a neat row.
- The shape is simple, but the glaze makes it special.
- Such a sweet little bud vase.
- These are a witty take on throwaway items, and the matte finish is perfect.
- These are crazy, in the best possible way.
- This beauty will take a lot to fill, but it will pay off by looking lush and gorgeous.
- Brass and geometric? Way to be on trend for spring!
- Friends of science, I’ve found your bud vases.
- The slightly crumpled texture of this is wonderful, as is the color.
- This is a floor vase, so the scale of it is absolutely huge. Looks great empty, looks even better with flowering branches.
- A glass bottle that looks like a disposable? Oh, you cheeky thing.
- Simple and natural, these will highlight small blooms nicely.
- Forever classic, forever chic.
Which vase styles do you like best? What flowers would you use?