Image: (1) The Interior Project
If you’re anything like me then you love taking pictures and saving mementos while traveling. True? Are you also the type to leave them on your phone or camera and never do anything about them? Yes? Then listen up. There are a ton of cute and simple projects to help you commemorate your travels including some fantastic companies that help you to easily transfer those photos into a tangible form so you can remember them for years to come. Some are super easy and others are for the more craft-minded.
- Book Covers. Use the maps from your travels and re-purpose them into book covers or possibly photo albums, as seen above.
- Travel boxes. These cute boxes in gorgeous colors are a simple way to store your memorabilia from the summer. Add in your maps, ticket stubs, photos and then display the boxes on your shelves for easy access. Organize them according to place.
- Instantly Framed. A super simple way to get your photos up on the wall ASAP is to print them out with Instantly Framed, who will then frame it and ship it to you within 3 days. So easy!
- Printed Photos. Artifact Uprising makes it easy to download and print your photos onto beautiful paper. This is precisely what I need to get my photos out of storage!
- Magnets. Sticky 9 prints your Instagram photos onto magnets that you can then apply onto your fridge. Such a cute way to display photos!
- Map Scrapbook. If you’re a scrapbooker, try this fun map project and then add your mementos in. Such a cute and visual way to document.
- Photo Book. Chatbooks allows you to pick and choose the photos you want from your photo streams and then turn them into books. I plan on doing this with my summer travels.
How do you plan on documenting your adventures?