8 Last Minute Gifts for Interior Design Lovers
Since we are less than a week away from the holidays, time is running short to check off the final items on your gift list. Do you have gifts for the interior design lover on your list? It can be hard buying for someone with a love of well-designed things because they tend to know exactly what they want. Thus, I’ve taken it upon myself to select a few things that I would love for my own home in hopes of helping you make those tough gifting decisions. Everyone has different taste, but I think most of these gifts would be pretty neutral in any home. Let’s take a look.
- Desk lamp. I love the mix of mid-century modern, industrial, yet glamorous in this desk lamp. The addition of the brass base creates a lovely sophistication. Give this to your co-worker or boss.
- Wall décor. These sea urchin inspired wall mountings add a perfect focal point to a room. These would be great to give to a friend.
- Terrarium cloche. This glass terrarium would be lovely as decoration or for its intended use. Perfect to give to a neighbor or teacher.
- Gold or silver-plated wishbone. This wishbone is a small gift to give to someone you may not be as close to but would still love to offer your best wishes.
- Turkish bath towels. You can never have too many bath towels and these brightly colored towels are a perfect pick-me up. Give these to a relative or loved one.
- Keyboard coffee cups. This clever coffee mug set will be adored by anyone especially but especially a techie coffee lover.
- Artwork. Wayne Pate creates lovely prints in his shop and this framed piece would be perfect in almost any office or home. Give this to a loved one.
- Remodelista. This brand new book would be a perfect addition to an interior design library.
What else would you add to the list?