Summer! The season of tomatoes and watermelon, and all sorts of delicious fresh food! So, since we’re going to be doing all of this wonderful eating, how’s your tablecloth looking? Not so good? Nonexistent? Let’s remedy that, shall we?
- What’s more summery than abundant blooms?
- Birds and topiaries, subtly integrated into a chic all-over pattern.
- Seersucker is the perfect tablecloth fabric for the season. Not too casual, but not quite formal either.
- Palm fronds, in bright hues!
- Neon pink gets tempered by natural linen.
- A PVC-coating makes this easy to clean for outdoor use, like a nylon tablecloth.
- This is a good transitional pattern to take us from spring through fall.
- Pineapples cavort with large green polka dots. Or maybe they’re melons? Either way, this tablecloth is very cute.
- The cherries call to mind a kitschy version of ’40s Americana! Wouldn’t this be great at a fun picnic?
- Bugs, birds, and flowers.
- Citrus-hued flowers and Spanish tilework motifs make this a fun, festive choice. It also comes in blue.
- A grid works year-round, but the fresh blue and white palette feels perfect for summer.
- Perfect for a summer barbecue.
- A boldly scaled floral pattern in vivid hues on linen.
- A soft shade of blue feels serene and beachy.
- Pink and yellow goes boho.
Which tablecloth pattern is calling your name for summer entertaining?