No Purchase Necessary to Enter or to Win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
1) ELIGIBILITY. The Graffiti Art Instagram (the “Contest”) is open legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam) 18 years of age or older and who have the Instagram application downloaded on their mobile smart device (“Device”) and an Instagram account as of date of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Sponsor's parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising or promotional agencies and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employee, and all those with whom such employee are domiciled, are NOT eligible. Void where restricted or prohibited, and subject to all federal, state, provincial and local laws.
2) CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest begins on April 23, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on April 30, 2015 at 11:59pm PT (the “Entry Period”).
3) HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the Contest. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. To enter the Contest, you must be following Caesarstoneus on Instagram @caesarstoneus (http://instagram.com/caesarstoneus). During the Entry Period, like or comment on one, two, or three of the graffiti art images posted to the Sponsor’s Instagram page. You may like or comment once, each day of the Entry Period. Each like or comment will be counted as one (1) “Entry” and is subject to the requirements outlined below.
All Entries must be complete and received before 11:59pm PT on April 30, 2015 to be eligible for the prize drawing. Entries may only be submitted by a single registered Instagram user, group submissions are not permissible. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Device or email address. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter the Contest is prohibited. Normal internet access and Device usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply.
4) ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: ANY ENTRY DEEMED INAPPROPRIATE OR UNSUITABLE, IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION, WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
* Entries must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, contain profanity, nudity, sexual content; hateful content of any kind; content that promotes violence or harm to another living creature; or any other offensive content (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion)
* Entries must not contain material that promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing) or promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous
* Entries must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
* Entries must not contain advertisements, personal solicitations or commercial solicitations; or promote any political agenda or party
* Entries must not include any trademarks, logos, or copyrighted materials, other than Sponsor related materials, or advertise or promote any brand or product owned by any entity other than Sponsor
* Entries must not contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other identifying elements of any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without express written permission from the person or persons (or their estate) depicted in the Entry
* Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and not contain any material that could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of Sponsor, its subsidiaries or affiliates
* Entries must not violate or encourage the violation of any law, rule or regulation
5) WINNING LIKE OR COMMENT. At the close of the Entry Period, 11:59pm on April 30, 2105, three (3) winners will be randomly selected among all eligible Entries to win a prize. Winners will be announced by 10:00am May 5, 2015.
Winners will be notified by Sponsor via a post to the Sponsor’s Instagram page. Winners will be tagged and mentioned in the post. The winners will need to contact email@example.com to claim their prize. If a winner is not reachable at the Instagram handle from the winning like or comment, then the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Determinations made by Sponsor are final on all matters relating to the Contest.
6) PRIZE LISTING: ONLY THE NUMBER OF PRIZES LISTED BELOW WILL BE AWARDED IN THIS PROMOTION.
Three (3) prizes will be awarded during the Contest.
The prize will be one (1) hand painted, graffiti art piece on wood canvas. AVR: $450.00.
Total value of all prizes: $1,350.00
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Caesarstone U.S.A. Inc. to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7) GENERAL RULES: By entering the Contest, entrant grants Sponsor a worldwide, royalty free, non-exclusive right and license to copy, distribute and display each submitted Entry and use each Entry in any manner including promotional, advertising, marketing, publicity and commercial uses without any further notice or payment to entrant (except where prohibited by law). Entrant represents and warrants that its Entry does not and will not infringe on any copyright or trademark or any other third-party right or violate any applicable law or regulation, including any right to privacy or publicity. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the identified Instagram or Twitter account was registered. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; violates these Official Rules; or acts in an un-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of Sponsor and award prizes from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor and each of its employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies will have no liability or responsibility whatsoever, and will be held harmless by entrant, for any claim or liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the creation of an Entry including any and all claims for copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity or defamation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable, or participation in the Contest or participation in any Contest or related activity. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused including computer malfunction, by participation in this Contest or by use or redemption of any prize or by any related activities. Acceptance of the prize or parts thereof constitutes permission to use winner’s name and likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Except as otherwise provided herein for the use of certain winner information, personal information collected from each entrant will only used by Sponsor for the purpose of administration of the Contest.
8) Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF U.S.A AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10) WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Caesarstone U.S.A, Inc. 6840 Hayvenhurst Ave. Suite 100, Van Nuys, CA 91406. Requests must be received no later than May 31, 2015.
11) Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Caesarstone U.S.A Inc., 6840 Hayvenhurst Ave. Suite 100, Van Nuys, CA 91406.