10 Best Monogrammed Gifts for the Holidays
One of my favorite gifts to give is one with a monogram. It automatically creates a personalized, thoughtful gesture that will always fit in with the décor of any home. And who doesn’t love receiving something with their name on it?! Here are some of my favorite home products that are easy to get monogrammed.
- Shop Bop. Candles. Everyone can use a candle! And a monogrammed one fits in even better! It’s the perfect gift and perfect stocking stuffer!
- Pottery Barn. For the holidays, try gifting your loved ones a monogrammed stocking. Everyone loves to see a stocking with their own name on it. And it would be great to pass down over the years.
- West Elm. Towels. A great gift to give are monogrammed towels and these ones from West Elm come in a cool modern font that doesn’t feel dated at all. If you want to keep it safe, just try the hand towels.
- Ballard Designs. Shower curtain. This gorgeous shower curtain is just the right amount of monogram to create a regal home.
- Pottery Barn. Welcome mat. Perhaps the most appropriate place for a monogram is as the welcoming mat. It lets people know who you are from the get go and sets a sophisticated tone to the home.
- West Elm. Apothecary jars. These apothecary jars are personalized with a sweet monogram.
- Pottery Barn. Tablecloth. If your loved one loves hosting, a monogrammed tablecloth would be a sweet gesture.
- West Elm. Coasters. These slate coasters would be a fun way to add in a monogrammed touch.
- West Elm. Glasses. This stemless glassware would be the perfect gift for the guy in your life or as a wedding present.
- West Elm. Bedding. I love monogrammed bedding! It feels so personalized in such a private space.
Which items would you monogram?