6 Inspiring Fall Tablescapes
Image: The Daily Basics
This time of the year allows for many get-togethers with those we love. It’s the perfect opportunity to set a beautiful table; one that inspires the simplicity of the seasons. Think gorgeous natural elements like those from the harvest: fruits, vegetables, and pumpkins. There’s so much to work with! Here are some of my favorite tablescapes and how you can get the look for your next gathering.
- Apartment 34. This gorgeous table scene brings in the rich colors of the autumn season as well as fun pops of plum. In this way, a gem stone color palette is created, which is a unique way to dress the table. Magnolia leaves add in a consistent and natural element.
- Waiting on Martha. This lavishly organic table scene uses florals and greenery as one running centerpiece. The natural table combined with the wood-inspired plates add a more rustic feel to a fancy affair
- Better Homes and Gardens. Add in a touch of whimsy by hanging small pumpkins from the ceiling and using colorful and natural leaves as centerpieces. This works especially well when there aren’t too many competing colors surrounding it.
- Style Me Pretty. Gold is a wonderful accent to a fall table scene and is best used in small doses like chargers or flatware.
- Griffanie. This beautiful fall tablescape relies on natural elements like fun gourds and pumpkins that act as the focal point to the scene. It’s well lit with the central lantern as well as the colorful taper candles.
- (top image) This more moody table scene is enhanced with various shades of greens and pumpkins.
How do you plan on decorating your table for your gatherings?