7 Ways to Monogram Your Home
Image: Leontine Linens
One of the easiest ways to customize your home is with a monogram. Whether it be a fancy script or something more modern, there is something for every taste and style. It might seem too traditional for your personality, but I’m determined that even the chicest of tastes can find something they like. Plus, monogrammed gifts are wonderful presents, especially to newlyweds, as they are personalized and thoughtful. Here are some of my favorite ways to monogram your house.
- Monogrammed rugs. A monogrammed rug at the entrance of your home is stately and helpful. Let your guests have a hint to who lives there with simple initials. There are a number of companies who offer monogrammed rugs or you can get down and dirty and do it yourself!
- Monogrammed slipcovers. I love the idea of slipcovering a piece of furniture and adding on a monogram. It feels so lived in!
- Monogrammed pillow cases. A fun bright pillow is enhanced with a simple monogram. These are a great gift idea!
- Mongrammed bedding. If you haven’t invested in some monogrammed sheets, I’d suggest doing so! They add a sophisticated air to the room.
- Monogrammed soap dispensers. This soap dispenser DIY is a fun way to customize you bathroom. Plus it’s a fun and easy gift idea and great for Father’s Day coming up!
- Monogrammed soaps. These little soaps are an adorable way to add a little punch to a gift or to use as stocking stuffers. The fun, bright colors don’t feel too stuffy.
- (Top image) This monogrammed chair slipcover is a fun usage of a monogram with bright embroidery and a unique design. Add it to your chairs slipcovers. This allows you to remove it as you please.
Are you into monogramming?