9 Festive New Year’s Eve Décor Ideas
Image: Balloon Time
I don’t know about you, but I pay so much attention to Christmas décor that I don’t think much about New Year’s. I prefer something easy and quick. One of my favorite tricks is to stick with a simple color palette and go from there. In this instance I go for a metallic theme: gold or silver. Here are some easy and quick décor ideas in silver and gold!
- Honeysuckle Life. Add a little bit of flair to balloons lining the ceiling with some circle cut outs. It shows that you are paying attention without having to spend too much money or time.
- Examiner. These gold starbursts are a lovely burst of flair and would be lovely as a centerpiece or on a bar.
- Ruffled. A metallic tablecloth is the way to go! It’s so gorgeous when it’s draped along the ground too. Add dozens of garlands for a fun effect.
- Carla Aston. Drape star garlands from the ceiling for a galaxy look.
- 100 Layer Cake. These metallic tassels in white, gold, and black add so much to a simple mantle. Try it on a door or on a food table as well.
- Martha Stewart. Dozens of balloons in various shapes is a simple and easy way to fill a big space. You can either get your own helium tanks or have the local party store do it for you.
- Colin Cowie Weddings. Don’t forget about the backdrop! Balloons at various heights are a great idea. Do it with champagne colors for a festive look.
- Rediff. Gold paper chains are a great and easy DIY idea. Plus, this is one that the kids can do if they want.
- (top image) Metallic painted balloons. If you want to get your DIY on, try painting some balloons to give it a dipped effect.
What New Year’s Eve decorations are you inspired by?