11 Seasonal Trends Worth Falling For
Image: Pottery Barn
The crispness of fall is fast approaching (say it isn’t so!). With its lovely shades of reds, oranges, and yellows comes a shift of a new color palettes in both fashion and home décor. Hooray! Shopping time! Let’s take a look at some of the hottest items out there right now and how they perfectly fit into Fall’s trends.
- Autumnal trees. I think a lot of fall décor can be cheesy, but these trees are classy and elegant. They are the perfect addition to a mantle or tabletop.
- Geometric rugs in shades of autumn colors combined with ice blue. This color combo is one that I’m seeing over and over for fall right now.
- Mid century desk. Mid century remains! This lovely desk is a beautiful nod to the era while remaining very “now.”
- Desk lamps in beautiful shades. This is my favorite item. With back to school, it’s almost a necessity and adds such a refreshing pop of color.
- Small swirl vase in blue. This collection of swirl vases looks expensive, but you’ll be pleasantly surprised with the price (think, under $30 for each one!)
- Medium swirl vase in brown.
- Large swirl vase in rose.
- Sconce and vase in one. Wouldn’t this be a lovely addition to a wall? It provides light and a pop of color with a little fresh flower added in.
- Sofa. Again, seeing the ice blue trend in full force with this lovely, minimal sofa. Add some oranges and browns for a true fall look.
- Orange chair. A respectful nod to the ‘60s with this upholstered chair that looks ever so comfortable.
- Yellow bowl and dish. Again, it’s another two-for-one. The top acts as a lid and serves as a dish. Now THAT’S good design! And so refreshing with the lovely shade of yellow.
So, how are you decorating for fall? Do you have your eye on anything?