12 Fun Patterned Runners
Image: West Elm
Hallways and long, narrow spaces can feel unfinished, undecorated, and forgotten. It’s easy to perk these utilitarian spaces up though, just by adding a fun, patterned runner! Below are a dozen of the best ones out there, in a range of styles, colors, and prices, so you’re sure to find a winner among them for your home.
Images: (1) Anthropologie (2) Lulu & Georgia (3) IKEA (4) West Elm (5) Target (6)Lulu & Georgia (7) CB2 (8) Anthropologie (9) Sundance (10) Crate & Barrel (11) West Elm (12) Scandinavian Design Center
- Perhaps the cheeriest runner in existence!
- Off-center zigs and zags bring movement and interest.
- Affordable and cute? A winning combination.
- Natural fibers in neutral colors, but with that large-scale pattern, it’s far from basic.
- A colorful, modern take on a traditional suzani pattern.
- The colors feel at once very now, and very retro. That peach in there among the greens and blues is perfect.
- This black and white design is based on sound waves (hence its name: reverb).
- Such an unusual color palette! And the asymmetrical pattern is a nice touch, too.
- A new kilim based on an antique rug design, with lovely muted colors.
- You can never go wrong with black and white stripes in a home.
- The traditional Moroccan rug, updated with a multi-colored design and fringed tassels.
- An indoor/outdoor rug stands up to the toughest of living, and the stem pattern is charming.
Which runner would you want to add to your home?