13 Metallic Accessories to Bling Your Home With
Image: Happy Interior Blog
Hooray! Metallics are still dominating the trends! I hope it never ends because they’re the perfect neutral with a touch of glamour and pop. Metallics are chameleons in that they are very versatile and can be used in a variety of styles and paired with various colors. The perfect way to get in on the trend is to add some accessories into your space. They will freshen it up without breaking the bank. Here’s how to do it.
- Gold jewelry box. Say hello to the world’s most beautiful jewelry box. In true Scandinavian fashion, it is sleek and minimal, yet stunning with its clean lines.
- Metallic geometric vases. These DIY vases are simple to make and full of pact. Try making them in a variety of shapes.
- Gold metallic planters. These planters are typically made in terra cotta and are cleverly recreated in shiny metallic gold.
- Gold and velvet stool. I die over this stool. It’s the perfect pop to a sofa.
- Brass hardware for stairs. If you would really like to glam up your space, try adding in a metallic staircase. Without too much decoration it says luxurious yet subtle.
- Metallic candlestick holders. The Scandinavians do it again! Beautiful, lean candlesticks will add drama to your mantle or side table.
- Metallic pendant lamp. A copper pendant lamp adds instant focus to a room.
- Metallic gold bowls. You can never have too many bowls. They are the perfect accessory for a table or commode. Fill them with trinkets or practical things like your keys or money.
- Metallic boxes. These metallic boxes come in bronze, silver, and gold.
- Gold doorknob. This gold doorknob adds a touch of whimsy.
- Gold oyster bowls. Make a salt bowl by DIYing an oyster. So clever!
- Gold pineapples. These pineapple accessories would be perfect on a mantle or side table.
Are you riding the metallic trend?