7 Minimal Rustic Interiors
Though I live in the mountains, my style doesn’t necessarily reflect my environment. That said, I love a touch of rustic décor in a more minimal interior, which means loads of white with a touch of natural wood. That touch of rustic adds a sense of coziness and warmth to what could be a cold space. Here are some of my favorite minimal rustic interiors and how to achieve the look.
- This minimal rustic living room features little décor except two potted plants. The focus is on the beautiful architecture, and the rest is neutralized with toned down paint shades.
- The key to this minimal rustic bedroom is color choice. The white walls and exposed beams are warmed up with beautiful linen color choices and furniture selection.
Image: Pallet Furniture
- In a minimal rustic bedroom, play with textures. The natural wood beams are left exposed against a white canvas. The bed linens come in different neutral shades. In place of a box spring, wooden crates form the foundation. So clever!
Image: World of Architecture
- The minimal rustic interior, below, has sparse décor. The various woods used liven up the space. Industrial lighting provides the minimalist quality, and a touch of greenery warms it up.
Image: Home DSGN
- This minimal rustic space below is characterized by unique lamp shades. They are hung in a row, which provides a beautiful focal point to the room.
Image: Sköna Hem
- This minimal rustic table setting features beautiful, minimal lighting options like the exposed bulbs, a beautiful wood table, and clean white walls.
- (Top image) This minimal rustic entryway features a beautiful, simple bench with simple crates for convenience in putting on shoes. Practical and beautiful!
Do you love the minimal rustic look?