8 Ways to Organize Your Walls in 2015
A new year means a new stab at getting organized, am I right? And there are so many easy and cheap ways to get organized that there’s sure to be one idea for everyone out there! To get the messes off the ground or desk, try bringing it up and up onto the walls! Here is a collection of some of my favorite clever ideas to help you get organized for the New Year.
- Apartment Therapy. A fun way to get clutter out of the way and out of sight is to get a desk that can close up. Plus, this one requires no floor space so it keeps it nice and tidy!
- Pop Sugar. A simple way to get your schedule organized is a simple washi solution to make a calendar. I love this idea! And washi is gentle enough so that it doesn’t hurt the walls!
- Felissimo. In my dreams my colored pencils are organized beautifully in rainbow on the wall. This gorgeous organizer is great for a more serious artist or student but could be for anyone just looking to organize the same thing multiple times.
- Fabric. Paper. Glue. A peg board is a great way to get the wall organized. I think I’m going to try this in my new studio! Everything can be hung by a simple hook.
- Chictip.com A vertical rising, wall-expanding shelving unit is my dream come true! Use the whole wall to create a full organizational blitz!
- BuzzFeed. Here’s another simple hidden desk idea that is perfect for a space that needs to utilize the space for multiple functions.
- The 36th Avenue. Painted clipboards create a gorgeous and decorative yet functional element to an office space.
- Babble. For family organization, try adding a magnetic board to hold all the family info.
How are you organizing for the New Year?