8 Ways to Refresh Your Home with Watermelon Print
Image: Wolf Eyebrows
Have you noticed how everything right now is either watermelon or pineapples? I’m digging it! I think there’s nothing more refreshing than a cute fruit pattern in an unexpected place. It adds a dose of whimsy to an ordinary object, while bringing in fun colors. Here’s a collection of some of my favorite ways to incorporate watermelon patterns into your home.
- Watermelon-inspired bedding. This nod to the watermelon is a bit more subtle and its only clues are in the green/pink color combinations. It’s a great fun look if you don’t want to be so outrageous.
- Watermelon wedge pillow. This more obvious nod to the watermelon is found in a cute melon shaped wedge pillow, which accents the watermelon colored bedroom perfectly! Add in a stripe for some more character.
Image: I Love Linen
- Watermelon bedding. Here’s some more watermelon bedding that adds a cute whimsical effect to a girl’s bedroom. The watermelon slices are such a cute scale in comparison to the seed sheets.
- Watermelon throw pillow. This is one of my favorite watermelon pattern accents for the home. The watermelon pattern is referential without being too obvious. The pink is the perfect shade!
- Watermelon bedding. Seems like the Australians are all about the watermelons right now. Gorman, an Australian clothing and home company, designed this cute watermelon bedding set with a dose of slices and seeds. It’s perfect!
- Watermelon decal. This watermelon decal is an extreme way to bring in the watermelon, but it screams fun and daring!
- Watermelon lumbar pillow. This watermelon pillow is the perfect way to bring in the trend without making too much of a commitment.
- Watermelon blanket. (top image) I LOVE this watermelon blanket! Please excuse me while I go and purchase it.
What about you? Is the fruit trend a little too over the top or just right?
Image: A Cut Above the Retsy