9 Amazing Outdoor Fireplaces
Image: Daily Mail
The outdoor season is upon us. Finally! Let the choruses sing! Even though I work from a computer, I try to find any excuse to get outside. In my dreams I have an outdoor fireplace where I can spend relaxing evenings chatting and baking pizzas. There are a lot of outdoor fireplace ideas out there, but how do you know which one fits your style? Here’s how!
- This simple concrete fireplace is perfect for an ultra modern or transitional vibe. You can pair it with lounge furniture and bright pillows to pump up the boldness.
- This one is my favorite! If you don’t have a structured backyard, leave it wild! I love how this area is defined by the shape of the wildflowers. Add in a corner sofa and a built-in fireplace to make the space extra cozy.
- This cleverly designed fireplace allows the heat to bounce back, keeping the area warm. This would be perfect for locations where it gets colder at night.
- This outdoor fireplace setting has the best of both worlds. The seating area is placed under shelter while the fireplace is just outside. Perfect for rainy climates.
Image: Design Milk
- I love this very mid-century fireplace placed out in the desert. It would be perfect for warming up right after a dip in the pool.
Image: Design Milk
- This modern outdoor arrangement takes advantage of the sunlight by creating a beautiful greenhouse on one side and heat from the fireplace on the other.
Image: Better Homes and Gardens
- This low yet long fireplace is perfect for larger seating arrangements where the heat needs to extend to further distances.
Image: Architectural Digest
- This lovely rooftop area is emphasized with a beautiful fireplace, which sets the mood for a relaxing environment.
- (top image) The outdoor fireplace in this London garden acts as a focal point for the space, and keeps it perfectly symmetrical.
Which one would you choose?