9 Cabin Interiors to Inspire Your Winter Getaway
The winter seasons make me want to curl up in some comfy clothes and read in a cozy cabin in the middle of the woods. Creating that perfect winter retreat can be done in just a few simple steps. Here’s how to achieve it!
- Decoholic. This rustic interior features reclaimed wood walls, which creates the immediate feel of cabin living. The linens are dark and neutral and help achieve the getaway feel.
- The ReNOUNed Nest. On the flip side, an all white cabin can feel refreshing and serene. Add in some white linens to add to the calming feel.
- Media. One of my favorite elements of cabin interiors are bunk beds in the bedroom. When made out of logs they help achieve the feel of the great outdoors even more!
- House and Home. No cabin is complete without a stash of wood logs and a cozy cute fireplace.
- BuzzFeed. This cute A-frame cabin is warmed up with tons of colors and cute bright lights framing the pitched roof.
- HGTV. The coziest of cabins use elevation to expand their square footage. By using the space above they can take more advantage of their cabin. Add in unique ladders for convenience.
- One Kind Design. I love the idea of using wood as much as possible. Here wood is used as beams in the ceiling, as railings, and as floorboards. You can’t get more cabin feeling!
- Postris. This cozy nook is enhanced with various styles of throw pillows and layers of accent blankets.
- (top image) This nook feels more sophisticated with custom cushions and coordinating throw pillows. Sconces made to look like candles enhance the cozy feel.
Which one is your favorite cabin of the bunch?