9 Unique Office Supplies
There are so many beautiful objects out there to transform a ho hum work space to one brimming with gorgeous accessories. Why use a plain industrial stapler when you can use a colorful green one? Or why use plain pens when you can use all the colors of the rainbow? Here’s a collection of some of my favorite unique office supplies.
- Nordstrom. Colorful pens from Kate Spade. These pens are a fun way to add color into the workspace. They would also be great for gifts for a co-worker.
- Anthropologie. Mint calculator. This fun mint calculator is a refreshing way to crunch numbers. And it’s solar powered too!
- Kate Spade. Fun erasers from Kate Spade. These colorful erasers would make me want to purposefully create chicken scratch. Super fun!
- Anthropologie. Acrylic tray. Hold your papers in a stylish tray like this one from Anthropologie. Plus, the clearness would allow you to see inside.
- Anthropologie. Metallic clips. Add a little bling to your documents with these gorgeous clips.
- Anthropologie. Acrylic tape dispenser.
- Kate Spade. Business cardholder. A cheeky business card holder is a fun way to add personality to a boring object.
- Anthropologie. Acrylic stapler. These acrylic desk accessories are the perfect blend of modern and sophistication.
- Dry Goods. Colorful Green stapler. I love the industrial, yet colorful nature of this stapler. In fact, I love it so much that I bought it!
Do you have a favorite office supply item? Which one is your favorite?