Get the Look: A Peter Dunham Living Room
Designer Peter Dunham created the inviting room above. The masculine lines of the sofa against the more feminine wallpaper is especially appealing, and the room looks comfortable and chic at the same time. If you’d like to achieve a similar look in your home, you can do so with the items below.
1. Floral wallpaper in a blue and white palette is classic (and so very pretty).
2. Go bold with the color of the sofa for big impact! Isn’t that green fantastic?
3. An orchid on the table is a must. May you have better luck getting yours to reflower than I ever have.
4. A chair with exposed wooden arms in a simple, mid-century style keeps the look from getting too formal or fussy.
5. Choose a tall lamp with an organic feel to the base.
6. A bit of shine in the coffee table is glam, and glass keeps the piece from being too visually heavy.
7. A natural, neutral rug anchors the space.
8. The soft blue in this pillow plays nicely off of the wallpaper.
9. A little unexpected color and pattern is a nice thing to have in a throw pillow, wouldn’t you agree?
What’s your favorite part of the look?