Stunning Vases to Show off Your Spring Blooms
Spring is bringing tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, and other early flowers! Finally! Aren’t we all ready to bring some fresh greenery indoors? Looks like it’s time to find some vases.
- A little rustic texture plays nicely off of spring’s pastel hues.
- I only have eyes for you, odd head vases. (Because you have many eyes for us.)
- Classic shape, fun colors for spring!
- Isn’t this wooden pedestal fantastic?
- Long and skinny, this will display your flowers in a neat row.
- The shape is simple, but the glaze makes it special.
- Such a sweet little bud vase.
- These are a witty take on throwaway items, and the matte finish is perfect.
- These are crazy, in the best possible way.
- This beauty will take a lot to fill, but it will pay off by looking lush and gorgeous.
- Brass and geometric? Way to be on trend for spring!
- Friends of science, I’ve found your bud vases.
- The slightly crumpled texture of this is wonderful, as is the color.
- This is a floor vase, so the scale of it is absolutely huge. Looks great empty, looks even better with flowering branches.
- A glass bottle that looks like a disposable? Oh, you cheeky thing.
- Simple and natural, these will highlight small blooms nicely.
- Forever classic, forever chic.
Which vase styles do you like best? What flowers would you use?