Stylish Small Storage
Image: Serena & Lily
We all have odds and ends around the house that need storing, so why not do it stylishly? There are so many beautiful baskets, bins, and boxes out there to choose from, and below are some of the best options.
1. Hang these little iron drawers on the wall, or stack them on a desk or bookshelf.
2. These rolling carts look like a fantastic flea market find.
3. A charmingly rustic set of five. I imagine them in a bathroom, storing extra towels and necessities.
4. Such a fantastic shape!
5. Stripes make everything better, right?
6. The black basket is super chic, and the hot pink one is a brilliant shot of color.
7. Three stacking compartments in a cheery yellow hue would be great for holding jewelry, or other small items.
8. Paper suitcases are always such a fun storage option for toys and trinkets.
9. There are four sizes and four coordinating colors and patterns of these surprisingly sturdy cardboard boxes.
10. The little one is cute, and the larger size would make a great laundry basket.
11. Casual but structured, with a lovely two-tone design.
Which is your favorite stylish storage solution?