Trend Tracker: Pineapple Print
Image: (1) Rifle Paper Co.
Have you noticed the raging pineapple print trend? It’s everywhere! It’s been going strong for about a year and doesn’t show signs of slowing down anytime soon. But that’s just fine with me. Pineapples add a nice dosage of quirk and fun to any room and they say, “I’m not super serious.” I think everyone could use a nice helping of non-edible pineapple in their home. Here are some of my favorite ways to do it in the home.
- Pineapple wallpaper. This new wallpaper from Rifle Paper Co. comes in a variety of colors. Some are more sophisticated like this one in black, but they also have more fun colors like pinks and yellows. It’s up to you to decide the tone you’d like to set in your home!
- Pineapple basket. Kelly of Studio DIY might be the queen of pineapples right now. She has a smorgasbord of pineapple-related DIY projects as well as the cutest pineapple basket from Zara home. It’s perfect!
- Pineapple table lamp. This table lamp in brass is sophisticated yet fun. I find that I usually see pineapple décor in this more plantation-style theme in more tropical locations, but now pineapple is for everyone from mountain dwellers to beach bums.
- Pineapple vases. Jenn Elliott Blake of Scout Blog created this pineapple vase by digging a hole out of it and filling it with lovely flowers. It’s the perfect accessory for the home or a party.
- Pineapple art. If you can’t commit to something large and expensive, try switching out a poster with a pineapple related piece. And done in black and white, it’s subtle yet still so fun.
What about you? Are you riding the pineapple print trend or letting it pass?