Wake Up Gorgeous! 12 Alarm Clocks That Will Kickstart Your Day in Style
As much as we all might want to sleep in each morning, most of us are going to rely on an alarm clock at least some of the time. It may be a utilitarian item, but why not wake up to a gorgeous clock bedside? Here are some options to get you going.
- As always, Martha Stewart has a brilliant idea for displaying a collection of vintage alarm clocks to ring in the New Year. Clever. Feel free to supplement (or start) you own display with the clocks rounded up here!
- Did you know that the moon beam alarm clock has been around since the early 1950s, and was known as the “considerate clock” because it wakes you first with a gentle beam of light?
- This is the most affordable alarm clock in the bunch, but it’s no slouch in the looks department.
- What looks like a flip-clock, but isn’t? This retro LCD alarm clock, of course.
- What could be cuter to wake up with than an alarm clock with bunny ears? Nothing. That’s what.
- I kind of feel like this bakelite-style alarm clock should give me the news in an old-timey announcer’s voice each morning.
- Like magic, you clap your hands and the time appears in red LED lights on this wooden cube alarm clock. Whoa.
- The wall version of this bubble alarm clock has been popular for a while now, and of course the bedside version is just as excellent.
- These covent alarm clocks come in such lovely pastel colors, each with a slightly distressed patina making them extra charming.
- The bullitt alarm clock is a shot of style.
- The casino alarm clock not only looks sweetly old-fashioned, but it operates by winding it twice a day. Just don’t forget!
- This cute retro alarm clock comes in red and green, too.
Which bedside companion can you see yourself rising and shining with each morning?