24 Pretty Planters and Pots for Your Garden
Looking for a way to spruce up your porch with flowers, or to add interest to your garden? How about a special something for a new houseplant? Here are two dozen of the prettiest planters and pots to choose from.
Mod Planters and Pots
- You can choose the height, and pick from delicious shades of orange or blue for a statement vessel at your front door.
- Six bright colors, two shapes, and a base let you customize your planter as you see fit.
- Reimagined soup cans always feel a bit Warhol-inspired, and these come in a fun minty color.
- A mid-century design classic! Also available in black.
- Faceted pots keep your plants on trend.
- Metal legs make these stands appear dainty, while still firmly supporting and elevating your plants.
- A vivid shot of blue for your windowsill, or as a commanding centerpiece.
- Interesting dip-dye effect.
- Also available in black, these create a nice focal point out of three plants.
Simple Planters and Pots
- A graceful shape sets this one apart from the rest.
- For formal gardens. Boxwood is the perfect choice for planting in these.
- The simple geometry and small scale allow these to rest perfectly behind furniture on porches or patios.
- Similar to the footed pedestal of #10, but more modern.
- A lovely shade of blue with a nicely rounded bottom.
- Shiny and luxe!
- Simple, large, and very affordable.
Textured Planters and Pots
- That latticework is gorgeous, though I imagine you need a moss or coconut liner for this one.
- Faux tree stumps!
- Choose a warm or cool metallic finish for a touch of glam.
- A great pattern, without feeling overwhelming or overdesigned.
- Small, and reminiscent of Chinoiserie but abstracted.
- This one appears aged to perfection.
- Wood is always a nice choice in the garden because it brings in more natural texture.
- An aged zinc barrel would work nicely in a range of gardens from casual to more formal.
Which is your favorite? Do you go more for mod, simple, or textured options?