8 Chic Office Spaces for Every Style
Images: The designBLEND
Last year we moved from Denmark to the US and I set up a little studio in our two-bedroom apartment where I could work. Slowly, I’ve started to realize my needs and what I want to get out of my space. As it is, my workspace does nothing visually; it just gets the job done. This year, I officially resolve to create an inspiring space to work in, because there’s nothing like beauty to inspire a dull mind, right? I’ve collected some of my favorite workspaces to show that any style can create a beautiful work area.
- Rustic. If you’re more of the rustic sort, use beautiful raw woods for your surfaces and furniture. There’s nothing like the patina of an old object to bring in warmth and liveliness.
- Eclectic. This space is beautiful with its exposed brick and sophisticated chandelier. It’s industrial meets glamorous meets minimalist.
- Industrial. Now, large windows like this could make any room stand out, but pair it with simple furniture and its understated beauty shines.
- Romantic. The daydreamer in all of us wishes for a getaway outside, no? This beautiful cottage studio is for those dreamers.
- Glamorous. Nothing says fancy more than gold and boy is it in right now. Use a gold desk lamp with some vinyl circle stickers to create your inspiring desk.
- Bohemian. A bit rustic, fanciful, whimsical, and grounded, this look is for those who love to show and tell their beautiful collections.
- Scandinavian. Scandinavian style is clean, minimal with well-designed furniture and a touch of color.
- Pastel. This pastel office space is pure candy. Achieve it by painting the furniture various shades of pastels.
What’s your favorite style for an office space? Do tell!