Get the Look: Cassandra Karinsky’s Bedroom
It seems we’re all in love with white walls these days, doesn’t it? Cassandra Karinsky’s bedroom, pictured above, features a neutral palette and white walls, but draws your attention with carefully chosen pieces and plenty of texture. If you’d like to pull off a similar look in your own home, try incorporating some of the items below.
- One large photograph of a favorite far-off destination will bring back memories or inspire wanderlust.
- Choose a quilted coverlet in a pale neutral for the bed.
- The chair in the inspiration room is a vintage Jens Risom piece, but the strapping on this modern version is very much in the same spirit.
- Let a large basket stand in for a planter. This one is genius because it’s lined to be waterproof.
- A fiddle leaf fig or other large plant adds some life and greenery to the space.
- Two of these classic inexpensive IKEA lockers can look so chic when lined up and sparingly (but perfectly) styled.
- Add a rug in natural fibers with a bit of design detail to complete the look.
Which elements of Cassandra Karinsky’s bedroom are your favorites? I’m looking at those low sideboard lockers and wondering if I have a place for them.