6 Stylish Ways to Organize Your Firewood
Burrr! I don’t know about you, but it got chilly fast here in the Rockies. Admittedly, I don’t do well in cold weather, but I can appreciate the wonderful things about it like cozy indoor activities and nights beside the fireplace. Thus, it’s time to start thinking about how to organize it so it looks presentable and functional in your space. Here are some of my favorite ways to achieve the look.
- Design Milk. There are a number of functional and beautifully designed firewood holders like these circular wall mounts. Arrange them in a fun pattern or in a straight row to achieve perfect symmetry.
- Bob Vila. I love this firewood cubby wall. They stacked firewood on top of each either and inserted boxes to use as storage. Clever and visually interesting! Check out the full tutorial.
- UMS. This wall grid is the perfect way to store wood as it allows the user to retrieve wood without disturbing the other pieces. You could get it made or make a simple one out of plywood. Perfect for interior and exterior organization.
- Wabi Sabi. These simple outline wood holders hang on the wall and are the perfect way to store a bit of wood for easy access.
- Eclectically Vintage. This simple roller wood rack is an easy DIY and is perfect for an industrial look.
(top image) I love the feel of this floor to ceiling custom firewood. In addition to the practical use, it extends to the height of the room and adds visual interest.
What’s your favorite way to showcase your wood for the winter?