Trend Tracker: Rose Gold
The rose gold trend is everywhere at the moment and it's no wonder; metallics are always a great way to add a little shine and interest to your home. The pink undertones of rose gold bring a dose of warmth to any room. It can also act as a neutral, allowing you to mix and match with whatever colors are already present. Because it’s so chic, rose gold can go with everything from traditional to modern aesthetics, and the great thing is that a little goes a long way.
Here are a few ways to incorporate the rose gold trend into your home décor.
- Utensils. Who says you have to keep your utensils tucked away out of sight in a drawer? Display these modern pieces in a mint julep cup or clear glasses right on your countertop.
- Sink Faucet. I love adding a touch of opulence to everyday objects, especially something that's relied upon as often as the faucet in your kitchen.
- Hardware. Hardware is one of the easiest ways to update your kitchen or bath, and the clean lines of this Metropolis Satin Rose Gold Cabinet Pull would look fabulous in either room.
- Light Fixture. This hand-spun Stanley Hammered Copper Pendant light fixture is a showstopper. Entryway, dining room, kitchen – the possibilities are endless.
- Hooks. Hooks are one of my favorite low-profile ways to add storage to any space. Hang a few of these in the entry for coats and bags, in the bath for towels, or in the bedroom for jewelry. Bridges Cabinet Cup Pulls are a great option.
- Towel Rack. This 24" towel rack is a nice touch for tea towels in the kitchen and bath towels more in the bath.
- Hex Champagne Bucket. Special occasions call for special pieces, and this rose gold champagne bucket sure fits the bill!
- Perch Table Lamp. A lamp with a beautiful silhouette is timeless, but add in the reflective quality of this rose gold base, and you've brightened the entire room it's in.
Do you like the rose gold trend? Where would you incorporate it into your home décor?